Saturday 4 June 2016

Meteorological colour clashes


I am cross with the weather. 

The first time it was warm enough in the UK to get Stylecraft colour Tomato out for the temperature blanket I'm crocheting, there was a nice build up of Kelly Green, Grass Green, Gold Sunshine and THEN Tomato as the lower part of my photograph shows.

With the temperature rising a full seven degrees in the last 24 hours, I've had to jump from Kelly Green straight to Tomato ... the colours don't look nearly so nice next to each other. You'd think the weather would have a little more consideration for the fact that when I picked my colours back on 1st January, I imagined a smooth transition.

I may have to petition the Met Office if they keep this up. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of this, having a cozy record of our weird weather - it would be interesting to make one each year for a while to compare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!