Monday 4 April 2016

Warming up on temperature blanket

Crocheted temperature blanket

Just over a quarter of the way through the year, here's an update of my temperature blanket. 1st January row is on the right with 4th April (right up to date!) on the left. I'm find it fascinating how the rows/stripes/dotty bits are emerging depending entirely on what temperature it has been at midday!

Here's my first blog posting on the temperature blanket with pattern details and colours.

The warmest and coldest day of the year came in January within a few days of each other. It's been markedly warmer over the last couple of weeks as shown by the drift back into green ... long may it continue ... I'm looking forward to getting on with the yellow and oranges. What are you looking forward to when the weather warms up?

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!