Thursday 7 January 2016

Hot water bottle cover pattern featuring flip top

Flip top granny square hot water bottle cover

I am pleased to announce my first paid for crochet pattern is now available on instant download from my Sooz Jewels Etsy shop for approximately £2.50 (depending on exchange rates).

Flip top granny square hot water bottle cover

One of the more unusual features of the design is the flip top flap opening which I designed for ease of use for my elderly parents.

Beginners with a little experience of basic stitches should be able to use this pattern. If you can chain and do double, treble, half treble and slip stitches, you should have no problems. You make 12 granny squares (pattern included) and then join them together.

The pattern is 19 pages long and contains 55 photographs so it's very detailed. There is a full step by step picture tutorial walking you through the joining technique, the flap opening and the tube section on the top. Everything is explained comprehensively. If you've never joined squares together before, this pattern is a good way of expanding your experience.

It's written in UK terminology throughout.

Warmer toes in bed are guaranteed!


0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!