Sunday 18 October 2015

Another building weekend


The greenhouse is really coming along! Here's MTM adding the finishing touches to the frame.


We got the glazing, vents and door finished in the early part of the week. MTM went back to work on Wednesday, I continued with some bubblewrap insulation and fitted some shelving and staging (photos of the interior to follow soon).

More materials were delivered on Friday for a weekend of building work.


We've been paving inside the greenhouse yesterday and will hopefully finish today. I couldn't resist taking this picture when I saw the conjunction of the sticker and a particularly wonderful builder's bum! (Click the pic to see a larger version so you can read the sticker ....)

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!