Sunday 6 September 2015

Flight of Fancy Peacock wrap finished!

Peacock Crochet-A-Long 2015

My #scheepjeswol  #scheepjesCAL2015 Flight of Fancy #teampeacock wrap is finished and blocked! During the week, I tried to describe my favourite way of wearing it to the Group but in the end a picture is better than words and here I am wearing it. I'm really pleased with it and have really enjoyed joining in with the discussions during the Crochet-A-Long, I'm definitely interested in doing another one.


The second photo is a bit shady but shows where I put the shawl pin a bit better.


A rear view showing how it looks from the back. I'm not doing a Morecombe and Wise impersonation (though some more sunshine would be nice), I am actually trying to flick my hair in a cavalier manner but I ended up just looking a bit camp! 


And of course naughty 603 trying to hide the shawl pin and misbehaving as usual! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!