Wednesday 19 September 2012

It's dead, Dave

For Red Dwarf fans, here's a galleryRAUXA reworking of one of the scenes from the very first episode:

Lister: Where is the lease for galleryRAUXA?
Holly: It's dead, Dave.
Lister: What is?
Holly: The Lease for the Strait, Dave.
Lister: What all the paperwork?
Holly: It's dead, Dave.
Lister: What about our Solicitor?
Holly: He says it's dead, Dave.
Lister: What about the Agents?
Holly: They're all as quiet as the dead, the Lease's dead, Dave.
Lister: Sue isn't, is she?
Holly: She says it's dead, Dave.
Lister: Not Missy?
Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Missy, Sue, everybody, everybody says it's dead, Dave.
Lister: What about you?
Holly: I say it's dead Dave, everybody says it's dead, the Lease is dead, Dave.
Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me the Lease is dead?
Holly: *slightly under breath* Wish I'd never let him out in the first place!

I think you can tell from the above, we're not upset, we're pragmatic (and making plans). More soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, not again... (Hitchhikers reference in to the mix)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then it just wasn't meant to be - hopefully there is another property somewhere which is far better just waiting for you.
    Nil desperandum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Exactly; the older I get, the more of a fatalist I become!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum always used to say as one door closes another door opens, which is hard to believe at times but she was usually right. Spotting the next door is the hard part when you're still smarting with the pain of a disappointment.

    Good luck in your quest for a solution !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jean, I know you're right :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!