Saturday 17 March 2012

Please excuse Sue from attending her stall at the market today

The weather forecast was so bad for Cambridge both on the BBC and xcweather (which is often more accurate), that I decided not to do my stall today. Standing around in the damp only to make a loss after paying for fuel and stall fee just didn't sound attractive when the alarm went off at 5.45am this morning.

Instead, I have been sorting out my glass shorts (gosh, I may not need to order any more glass for months!) and also doing some jewellery photography.

I've been really bad at updating my website lately so I've decided the only way to go is to list them on my other Etsy shop, SoozJewels and here are the ones that I've managed to do so far



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!