Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I am very grateful that the only snow we have seen before Christmas this year has been the stick-on snowflakes variety! I have enjoyed so much less stress and aggravation this December which means I'm far more relaxed than I have been the previous two years. I hope your Christmas preparations have gone smoothly and you're feeling calm and free of hassle.

With this message, I send everyone my very bestest wishes for a peaceful and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to follow next week.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year!!!!!!!! Kiss. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the white rabbit I'm late :-)
    Have a very happy new year babes :-) XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say :-)
    There is no part of England that is hum .. :-) Further than the sea, than about 30 or so miles :-)
    You just have to go. :-) When you do , MAKE SURE I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN :-) OR.... you will just have to come down here :-) Spare room :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx January is a great time cos, you see the coast as it is meant to be seen :-) xxxxx love her babes :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!