Tuesday 9 August 2011

Time goes by


I'm not going to make excuses about why I haven't blogged in ages, I do have quite a few but enough about that!

Here's a picture of my sun dial to remind me how time passes by without you really noticing how quickly. I don't have anywhere in this house to put it, we're only renting here (for now), one of the reasons for my absence is arranging repairs and tenancy agreement for our tenants in the house we own near Cambridge (ooops, I said I wasn't going to mention excuses!) We came here for 4 months and have been here over three years ...

Anyway, back to the sun dial, for the time being it has been left in a corner under a hedge and now the ivy has started to wend its way over it ... I don't know what it is about stone and ivy - they always look wildly romantic together don't they?!

1 comment:

  1. Think we all have a million excuses for not blogging, but always best to blog when you feel like it, not just because you feel you have to.
    I'm sure your sundial will find it's own spot eventually :-) TOO GOOD TO LEAVE BEHIND :-) x x x
    Frizzease :-)she sucks her ears :-) X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!