Monday 9 May 2011

Volunteers, form an orderly queue here

DH (stands for Darling Husband) has deleted his Facebook account, he has decided that busy people don't have time to do social networking. Huh! I'M busy and I still find time to do a little blogging and a little Facebooking and the odd Tweet, OK so I only put in the occasional Twitter appearance just to check whether @AnthonySHead is STILL ignoring me (answer: Yes).

Anyway, the reason I'm blogging is to let everyone know that it means that my Facebook "Married To" has disappeared ... does this mean I'm no longer attached? Am I divorced?! (DH, if busy old you is reading this, please note, I'M having custody of the dog and tortoise). So, are there any volunteers to fill the vacancy?!  Anthony ... if you're reading .... (and if not, why not?!) please be the first to offer. :-)

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!