Sunday 20 March 2011

Commissions picked up

Had a lovely day on my stall in Cambridge yesterday, the weather was gorgeous and sunny all day - makes a change! It's still chilly but I'm definitely not complaining about that.

As I've not been posting many pictures of jewellery lately, I thought I'd show off photographs of the necklace and earring commissions I mentioned I'd got a few weeks ago when I took my latest bead creations in to show my customers. Two were collected yesterday and the other is being picked up shortly. I'm pleased to report that so far, they have been well received!



5 comments:

  1. Well done it's always good to hear events going well for people as they can be so hit and miss.You certainly had good weather for it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrap up warm.. Sun might be out, but not warm enough to thaw cold bones :-)
    Looks good.... Amber looking stuff... :-) beautiful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure if I had ordered any of these I would be delighted with them.
    It's difficult to say which I like the best but if pressed, maybe the blue one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! esp love the red one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!