Monday 20 December 2010

Etsy shop

Opening up an Etsy shop was going to be one of my New Year resolutions so I feel extremely organised to have accomplished this feat before 2011 has even started.

Due to the craft market cancellation today, I have gained a day this week. I was tempted to get on with all of the jobs I need to get done before the 25th but as today was going to be dedicated to my business, selling jewellery in Cambridge I decided there's still plenty of time for all the Christmas preparations (breathe slowly and deeply ....) I have instead earmarked Wednesday and Thursday for list-busting and so the time was re-allocated to creating the Sooz Jewels Etsy shop.

For the time being, I'm concentrating on my recycled/upcycled glass jewellery. I only have three items in there at the moment, the majority of the recycled range were photographed before I got my new photography set up so I'll be adding to the listings as soon as I get some nice new photographs of the stock.

My New Year's resolution has changed from "Create an Etsy shop" to "Stock my Etsy shop". All the hard work has been done now and the rest should be easy (she says).

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on creating your new shop! Have fun stocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting that on it's way - the initial stages are a boring chore but it's well worth it in the end. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Sue. That's what resolutions are for anyway, to change. :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!