Wednesday 21 October 2009

Temporary postage increase

During the disruption caused by Royal Mail workforce's regional and now national strike actions, until things get back to normal, I am only undertaking to post packages within the UK. I will be using DHL. I will e-mail you when I dispatch and your package will take 1-3 days to arrive. A signature will be required upon delivery. I have had to increase my post and packaging charges as a result of this from to £9.09 per package, whatever its value. I apologise for this big increase but matters are out of my hands - normal postage charges will be resumed as soon as possible.

Many apologies to any international customers wishing to place orders during this time.

If you come to Cambridge on a Saturday and buy from my stall on the Art & Craft Market, there are no postal charges at all!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!