Friday 7 August 2009

Bubble mad

I have been going a bit bubble mad on my beadmaking lately but the last couple of weeks haven't been conducive to photographing the jewellery I've made with them. Every time I've had the chance, the weather has been ... well, if you're reading this in the UK, I'm sure you know what I mean! I like natural light for photography so I take them outdoors but it's a bit damp AGAIN at the moment - I'm hoping it will brighten up later so I can do it then.

You've seen photographs of the blue/aqua, amethyst/lilac and black/clear beads and the jewellery made with it has been on the stall for a couple of weeks but I also now have some super red ones too and the jewellery looks great.

I'm particularly pleased with the red ones because I've not always had alot of luck with striking trnasparent red but I have got the knack of it now - at least when using as encasement!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!