Friday 17 April 2009

Windy

I have been trying to take photographs of my Pandora beads but the weather has thwarted me. On Wednesday and Thursday it was really overcast and I like natural light for my jewellery and bead photography. This afternoon it was bright enough but windy. I take the photographs outside on a sheet of A4 photocopying paper but keeping it held down was a nightmare! Photography is something I do under suffrance, I have to do it in order to market my wares but I would rather be beadmaking or jewellery making!

I took these photographs of new products added to the website today and then gave up - I will try again with the Pandora beads next week.
Copper and recycled glass handmade lampwork beads teamed with genuine baltic amber necklaceHand made lampwork bead made with recycled wine bottles, copper beads and genuine baltic amber beads earringsEarrings made with handmade lampwork beads and bali sterling silver beads

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!