Friday 10 April 2009

New blooz

Sorry, I've done it again, new products were added to the website yesterday, only two are blue this time. But in my defence, I haven't been able to make many beads because of the new driveway.
Hand made lampwork navy beads with lapis lazuli and sterling silver necklaceEarrings made with handmade lampwork beads and sterling silver beadsStering silver earrings made with hand made recycled glass lampwork beads and copper beads

The driveway is nearly finished, it should've been finished yesterday but due to the Easter holidays, the haulage companies were too busy to deliver the topdressing gravel. It's coming on Tuesday and the guys from Albion will arrive on Wednesday to spread it and tidy everything up. It should be a fairly quiet (and quick) to do so I may be able to work in the studio without too much disturbance next week. I have made a solemn vow that I will not make any blue things next week at all!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!