Sunday 22 March 2009

Silver jewellery

This is a bit of a flying visit, I've put the new silver designs up on Jewellery section of the Sooz Jewels website. Two pendants and one pair of earrings; they're in hammered silver again, I love hammering silver (especially when I'm cross cos it gets it all out of your system!)
Sterling silver hammer finished pendantSterling silver hammer finished pendantSterling silver hammer finished earrings
I have a couple more things to add to the website but one of them was sold yesterday in the gorgeous sunshine we had in Cambridge all day before it even got added to the website!

Tete a Tete miniature daffodilsThe reason I'm in a bit of a hurry is that I have an appointment with mowing the lawn for the first time this year, it takes about three hours and as it's forecast to rain tomorrow, I need to get it done! My miniature daffodils are out, so they'll be keeping me company now the snowdrops are all over.

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!